THE CAREER COMPASS SUCCESS SEMINAR – Fisherman’s Wharf Hyatt, October 26-28, 2013
1. Please rate the CONTENT of the seminar on a scale of 1-10. This means how valuable was what you learned in terms of applying the tools and techniques to your business to close more properties and earn more commissions. 10
2. Please rate the LOCATION of the seminar on a scale of 1-10 and add your feedback in terms of this location and other locations you would like to see COMPASS hold the seminar. 5. SF is great, but it would be better to hold at a Union Square/SOMA hotel, where it’s more accessible by BART/Ferry. Parking was a hassle, since it’s all valet.
3. Please rate the EASE OF RENEWAL on a scale 1-10 in terms of how easy it was to renew your license when considering study time, testing, ease of passing and certificate delivery. 10.
4. Please rate all of our SEMINAR SPEAKERS on a scale of 1-10 and mention what you liked/disliked about them:
• Lynn Hamilton – Introduction and Testing 8. Friendly and to the point.
• Don Shearing – Planning & Tracking 8. Very good info. He didn’t project quite clearly enough at times.
• Leonard Baron – Due Diligence 8. Good info and lots of great tools on his web site.
• Beef Wellington – Marketing Training 10. It was like being trained by a cross between Robin Williams & Jim Carrey. Hugely entertaining but despite all the fun and games, he provided oodles of practical, useful tools and ideas. Note: the only reason Lynn, Don and Leonard got an “8” was because Beef needed to be the lone 10. He’s in a league by himself.
5. Please rate the VALUE of the seminar in terms of what you paid versus, what you received both in terms of this attendance and the ability to come back again for free, for life. 10. Hands-down the best seminar I’ve ever attended. And getting CE credits and a lifetime ticket makes it a 15!
6.Please rate ENTIRE COMPASS EXPERIENCE on a scale of 1-10 and give any feedback. 10. As I said…best seminar I’ve ever attended. Can’t wait to implement some of these great ideas.
THANK YOU again for your valuable feedback. Please indicate if you wish us to NOT use your comments and feedback in our marketing and promotional efforts.